Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Weigh In for Jan
I will post my weight each day for the next 4 months.
I was not to sure the first weigh in was right since I was 186 on Dec 7th and I had stoped doing the Jillian workout and so between Dec 8-Jan 1 I gained about 6 lbs but some of that could be the holiday season.I am sure we all know how that can happen. I am not even sure why I stopped doing the Jillian. I will get it down to the size I want too. I just need to work harder. I know you should not weight your self daily but I do just to know and plus the Jillian Wii game does it. I have also started weigh yself on wii fit and it seems to be really close in weights.
Jan 1- 192
Jan 2- 191
Jan 3-191
Jan 4- 193
Jan 5 193
Jan 6 192
Jan 7-191
Jan 8 191
Jan 9 No weight in
Jan 10 no weight in
Jan 11 189
Jan 12 193
Jan 13 191.
Jan 14 192
Jan 15 191
Jan 16 189
Jan 17 189
jan 19 190
Jan 20 189
Jan 21 190
Jan 22 191
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment