Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Jan 1,2013

Well I am starting my first new year's resoultion and that is to lose more weight and I will post each day of what I have done. Well today starts where I am going to keep weight lose resolutions. I am going to give Jillian Michaels workout another try. I am even doing this Slim to win!!!!! weight loss competition Winners are determined based on the combined percentage of body weight lost during the competition period from January 2 through April 28, 2013. First Prize: $6,000 for the winning team; a 12-month fitness pass for each participant to either Morey Courts or McLaren Fitness; and two 1-hour sessions per week with a certified personal trainer for 6 weeks. Second Prize: $2,400 for the second place team; and a 6-month fitness pass for each participant to either Morey Courts or McLaren Fitness. Third Prize: $1,000 for the third place team; and a 30-day fitness pass for each participant to either Morey Courts or McLaren Fitness. Fourth Prize: $500 for the fourth place team. Semifinalists (top 20 teams by January 30) will receive a basic physical from a McLaren doctor and will be divided up into two groups where one group will work with Morey Courts and one group will work with McLaren Fitness. *Note: all groups are eligible for a second-chance prize of; 1st place - $3,000 and second place - $1,000 for each team.

No comments:

Post a Comment